- You can easily edit or delete an Amazon review you’ve written if you change your mind about a product.
- While you are signed into your Amazon account, you will be able to delete your own reviews from your profile page or on the product page itself.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
So that air fryer you bought off Amazon and absolutely loved for the first few weeks just melted its own handle?
Or perhaps that building toy you bought your kid for Christmas turns out to have been built using cut-rate materials that wore down quickly?
Or maybe that bread maker you thought was a mistake of an impulse buy isn’t so hard to use after all and, in fact, you’re now making several fresh loaves every week.
One way or the other, you probably want to either edit or delete that Amazon review you have written.
It’s easy to edit or delete an Amazon review, and that’s true even going back a decade or more, if you’re on a computer. Here’s how.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to delete an Amazon review on a computer
2. Click “Accounts & Lists” at the top of the screen.
3. On the next page, click “Your Amazon profile” under the “Ordering and shopping preferences” section.
4. Scroll down and you will see your reviews; to edit or delete one, click the three dots at the top right corner of the review in question.
Steven John/Business Insider
5. Click “Delete review.”
How to delete an Amazon review on a mobile device
1. Open the Amazon app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the three stacked lines at the top left of the Amazon page, then select “Your Account” from the menu that opens.
3. Scroll down and under the “Personalized content” section, tap “Profile.”
4. Scroll toward the bottom of the screen and you will see your reviews; tap the three dots beside a review for the option to edit, delete, or hide it from your profile.
5. Tap “Delete review.”