- You can easily change your name on Houseparty anytime to make yourself more searchable by others on the app.
- Houseparty is a group video chatting platform that allows users to connect via audio and video as well as online games.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
As working from home has slowly become a new norm in the professional world, many video chatting platforms such as Zoom, Google Meet, Skype and FaceTime have become essential tools in many people’s professional life.
While all these video chatting platforms are great for connecting with friends and colleagues, none has the entertainment feature that Houseparty has. Not only does Houseparty have the group video chatting function, the app also provides games that users can play together while chatting.
What also sets Houseparty apart from most other real time video chat platforms is its simplicity. Signing up requires only your name, email, birthday, and a cell phone number to which a confirmation code can be sent to. You can also change your Houseparty name any time if you want to make yourself easier to be found by others.
Here’s how to change your name on Houseparty.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to change your name on Houseparty
1. Open the Houseparty app on your phone and tap the smiling face icon at the top left corner of the app.
2. Tap the gear icon at the top left corner of the new window.
3. Tap “Edit Profile.”
4. Enter the new “Full Name” and “Username” you wish to use, then tap “Save.”