- You can easily cancel your HBO NOW streaming service if you have a direct subscription from the provider.
- If you have a HBO NOW subscription through a third-party platform, like Amazon, the process for cancelling your subscription will differ depending on the third-party.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
With lots of options available, now may be a good time to prune your streaming service subscriptions.
One of those services is HBO Now. The platform features HBO’s library of HBO original shows, from the back catalog to new episodes week-by-week, and a catalog of movies old and new to boot.
If you’re cancelling an HBO subscription via Amazon, however, the process will be different.
For non-cable, non-Prime subscribers who subscribed to HBO Now directly, here’s how to cancel the service.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to cancel your HBO NOW subscription via HBO
2. Sign in with your account credentials.
3. Tap your first name in the top-right corner, or the name you gave the service, to launch a pop-up menu.
4. Click “Billing Information.”
5. There will be a slider for “Auto-Renew” that defaults to “On” when you sign up. Click the slider.
6. When asked if you want to turn off auto-renew, click “Yes, turn it off.”
You’re all set. Reflecting the change, the slider color should be grey with the words “Auto-Renew Off.”