(CNN)Florida will reopen certain businesses throughout much of the state on Monday, Gov. Ron DeSantis said.
- Miami asked the Ultra and Calle Ocho music festivals in early March to cancel their gatherings, which they did.
- Miami, Miami Beach and Orange County issued stay-at-home or equivalent orders 10 days before the state’s safer-at-home order took effect.
- The Florida Keys and Key Biscayne closed themselves off to outside visitors in March.
- Coconut Creek, Coral Gables, Delray Beach, Hallandale Beach, Homestead, Key Biscayne, Miami Gardens and Sweetwater instituted curfews in late March.
- Aventura, Bal Harbour, Boca Raton, Broward County, Cooper City, Coral Gables, Delray Beach, Doral, Fort Lauderdale, Hallandale Beach, Hollywood, Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, Miramar, Oakland Park, Palm Beach County, Parkland, Pembroke Pines, Pompano Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Weston and Wilton Manors issued some form of stay-at-home, safer-at-home or shelter-in-place directive in March.
I’m an Activist. I love justice and equality, love beyond colors, and oneness that transcends borders. Welcome to my world.